06 December 2007

Off to Helsinki

While Mike and Laura were busy romping around London, I was in the process of finishing up my current project for work and preparing for my next adventure.

I'm leaving on Monday for a week in beautiful, sunny, and warm Helsinki, Finland! Where the sun is out just short of 6 hours a day (seriously, sunrise: 9:15 am, sunset: 3:13 pm).

I'm actually very excited about it, a very small project for the week and a cool (ha!) new city to check out. I'll be taking lots of pictures, although most will have to be with the flash turned on I suppose.

Laura wasn't really jazzed about coming to Finland in mid-December for some reason, so she's going to have her own adventures around London for that week.

(race recap soon, with pictures)

1 comment:

patrick said...

hahaha Bob, hahaha your trip to Helsinki reminds me of the classic joke....
What's a typical Helsinki family like?
A group of people with different family names who all have keys to the same apartment and raid the same refrigerator.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah
oh man, i promised I wouldn't ROFLOL today but that is just too much!