14 April 2008

Laura's out of vacation time....

When I got my job offer and it included 25 vacation days on top of the 8 Bank Holidays the UK observes every year, I thought I would never be able to use it all. Well, I was wrong. This weekend bobby and I planned out our holiday schedule for the rest of the year and I am completely out of vacation days. So, if you were planning on coming to visit and we have yet to discuss it in real terms, and assuming you want to hang out with me on your trip, you're going to have to put it off till next year and get your request in earlier this time!

On a side note, because bobby has something ridiculous like 32 vacation days, he still has some flexibility in his vacation planning. So, you can still come and travel about Europe with him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Realizing that work so gets in the way of vacation, I'm thinking of not even looking for a job when I finish school this summer.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Since it seems I always publish a comment x2, maybe I won't get hired anyway