17 June 2008

All Work and No Play

... well, actually I do get to play.

I'm starting to get more involved in international projects at work, which is terribly exciting.

My last few projects have been local to London (as per my wishes to be close to the city while I was getting settled in and Laura was adjusting).

Now things are starting to ramp up across the continent. I'm leaving tomorrow for a few days in Zurich. Then I come back for a short weekend and off again Sunday for a week in Paris. (Hopefully that will let me brush up on my French before getting ready for le Tour de France next month with Jacob.)

Even more exciting is that Laura and her family (visiting next week) are coming down for that weekend to Paris before they go off on a holiday in Italy.

Not sure where the rest of the summer/fall is going to take me (c'mon Spain!), but I'm very excited about it all.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hooray!! You blogged!!! FINALLY!