09 June 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today, June 9th, Bobby and I celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary! This is especially significant since we didn't get to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary together (I was in Uganda, Bobby was in London). We plan on checking out an American restaurant in Soho that's supposed to have some amazing pulled pork - this is, infact, my favorite food in the world, so this date is more romantic than it may seem.
On a more serious note, in a year that's been very difficult for me in pretty much every way possible (physically, emotionally, philosophically) Bobby has been, as he always is, my rock and i'm not sure how I could have made it through it all without him. We look forward to many more years together and many more adventures to come.

2 comments:

Sarah Gillespie said...

Happy Anniversary! It's been two years since your beautiful wedding. Oh, how our lives have changed since then! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you both :)

Unknown said...

I almost forgot how beautiful you both are, especially in each other's arms, but I can never forget how much I love you both!! Happy Anniversary!!