16 March 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Bobby and I actually celebrate two anniversaries:  Our wedding anniversary and the anniversary of when we began dating.  I think most people stop celebrating their dating anniversary once they get married, but Bobby and I have been together for what I consider to be an impressively long amount of time, so I think it's important to recognize it.  Also, who's going to argue with having another reason to go out to a fancy dinner?


Yesterday was mine and bobby's SEVEN YEAR anniversary.  That is an amazingly long amount of time when you're 25.  We went to a fancy french restaurant down the street i've always wanted to go to because it's decorated with things like full-sized taxodermied giraffes, purses hanging from the ceiling, and fake alligators wearing crowns.  The atmosphere was AMAZING and the food was really good as well.  

Here's to year eight!!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! Lo, from what you told me it sounds like your dinner was spectacular - drooling over here...