25 June 2009

Poetry/Quotes

A while ago, in a style that I very much stole from one of my favorite things in the world: storypeople, I started writing down little poetry/quote infusions about our sometimes crazy but always amazing life over here. I decided that I would start putting a few up every now and then, so here goes:


"Don't you ever miss home?" I asked him. "No," he said, "the Beer is better here & that makes up for everything else."


(I bet you can guess who said/inspired this one)

4 comments:

Mike said...

I only know one person who finds a way to capitalize the word "Beer" while speaking...

sarah said...

My parents will like this one...

Sarah Gillespie said...

I totally get it because I love "Story People" and I love beer!

sarah said...

Hey I just noticed the link to our blog on yours. Thanks for the shout out!