01 November 2008

Halloween and Holidays

So, yesterday was Halloween. Unfortunately Laura left early yesterday morning for Canada (work-related weekend), so she could not take part in the festivities.

It wasn't too much of a crazy night. However, in keeping with the Halloween spirit, I carved a pumpkin. I also dressed up as an out-of-work Dick Fuld (CEO of Lehman Brothers). My fake resume was pretty awesome, but I didn't get to hand out too many. Hopefully Jacob had better success with his version of the same costume.

In more exciting news, in two days I will be flying to California (and meeting Laura on her flight from Canada to Cali). We are going to be in San Francisco for 3 days and Sacramento for a wedding after that.

I could not be more excited for a little bit of America-time, and I know Laura feels the same. They have Dairy Queen in California, right? That's not just an east-coast thing I hope.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll have some super exciting adventures to share when we get back, but the blog will be pretty sparse until then.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween.

No comments: