20 May 2007

Contact Me

After a full day of stopping into just about every mobile shop in London, I went ahead and got a phone. I actually have a really good plan for calling the US (only 5p/minute, about 10 cents). If you want to call my phone the number is 011 44 7942 259 097. Yeah, it's a lot of numbers. Please be kind to the 5 hour time difference from the East Coast to here.

I highly recommend Skype for calling over here (and for Laura as well). To the UK I think Skype is only 2 cents a minute to any regular phone number. And if you do get Skype setup, you can contact me with my username robert.harwig if I'm online at the same time.

Other than that, all that I've been doing the past two days is wandering around different areas of London for hours on end. It's fantastic. There's so much to see, and so many pubs to visit. Kudos to Mom for proving me right last night that ESB stands for Extra Special Bitters. Not even the bartender knew that one.

4 comments:

patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patrick said...

Did you see the Cutty Sark caught fire? It was in the news, the BBC to be exact.
Have you see any hilarious british comedy shows on TV? specifically ones that they do not have over here in america? (I can only watch so many old episodes of whose line is it anyway?)

patrick said...

oh yeah, one more thing. Do you honestly think I'm going to cough up the international moolah to drunk dial you?!? well if you do, your absolutely right.

Bob Harwig said...

I cannot wait for my first trans-atlantic drunk dial from Pat. That will be a momentous occasion indeed.