03 February 2009

I'm home!!

Hi everyone!

It's a few days later than we had hoped, but i'm finally home from the hospital!  I'm feeling amazingly well considering what my body has been through in the last 2 weeks.  

Thanks for all the well wishes, cards, presents, and everyone who participated in the Wellness Brigade!!!!  I can't even begin to describe how much these meant to me.  I'll continue to look at them all over the next few weeks while i'm home finishing my recovery. 

I still have a long road ahead of me, but for the first time in nearly 3 years i'm not in pain or worrying about going to the bathroom- and that is an AMAZING feeling.  

Thanks again for all of your support- and especially to Bobby and my parents, without who's help I never would have been able to get through all of this.  Even at 25, having them sit by my bed while I slept was amazingly comforting.   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy you are home! Sweet hugs!

Unknown said...

I love you! So happy you're home! -Sah

Anonymous said...

Yay for Laura! Great news!