26 October 2009

We're Moving to the Virgin Islands!!!

That’s right people, we’re abandoning Europe for the beautiful beaches of St. Thomas!! We plan on leaving London in mid-December, spending Christmas at home and being in the Virgin Islands for new years.


If you’ve every hung out with bobby, you’ve heard him talk about his best-friend/life partner, Jacob. Well, a few years ago Jacob started a computer company which he recently re-located to St. Thomas (for tax reasons). Jacob’s been trying to get Bobby to work with him for ages, but it took moving to a tropical paradise to entice us to leave London. Right now, the plan is to be in St. Thomas for 2-3 years. I’m not exactly sure what I’ll be doing down there yet, any suggestions in that area are welcome.

Obviously, we’re super excited about living on St. Thomas. I’m looking forward to a much more laidback and healthier lifestyle. However, part of me is really sad to be leaving London. I adore this city and everything it has to offer. Hopefully we’ll be back some day.

We plan on getting a place big enough to have a guest room, so visitors welcome!!

The fate of the blog is, as of yet, unknown. Now that I’ll have a US telephone number again, I feel like it will be easier to keep in touch with people without it, but we’ll see how things go.

2 comments:

Mary said...

holy moly, what exciting news! congrats, guys. good luck with the move! :)

Jacob said...

wait, what's happening??? I did what?!