12 July 2007

New Flat

Hooray, I moved into my new flat!

My mailing address is now:
Flat 173, Corfield St
London, E2 0DN, UK

(But before you send me anything, send Laura some food, she needs it more than I do.)

I'm about a thousand times happier than I was with the first place. The landlord is great, and its fantastic dealing with just one person. We met Monday night to exchange keys and he bought me a pint at the local pub. Then he and his wife ran down the list of local pubs and the best places to go for dinner, for breakfast, local parks, etc.

And with that... here are my new keys

No seriously, the bottom key is strait out of 1926 or something. I can actually look through the keyhole.



Here's a rundown of my super spacious (aka, about 34 square feet) flat.

Living Room (actually a pretty good size, and with a fold-out couch for all of my visitors)



Kitchen (washer/dryer, dishwasher, and full size fridge). The fridge is actually a big deal around here, since most flats just have a mini-fridge. How could I stock that full of beer though, and have room left for ice cream and popsicles? Crazy British.



If you want to see any more, you'll just have to come visit me.

2 comments:

patrick said...

more like 1826! zing!!

how are your neighbors? do you have like a britich kramer that just comes flying in your door?

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new place, Bob!