08 October 2007

Coming To America

I'm leaving on Saturday (13 Oct) to head back to the US for a week and a half. My reasons for coming back are primarily work related (especially since they're footing the bill for the plane ticket and all), but I might be able to squeeze a few hours for social visits... at the bar... every night...

My plan thus far is to be in DC for about a week, then I'm heading back home for a long weekend, then back up to DC for a day or two and on Wednesday I'll head back to the UK.

Unless I pick up a new sim card this week, I probably won't have a mobile phone that works, so, let's all just plan on meeting at Carpool around 7 pm. And yes, I didn't specify a day for a reason.

More info to follow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you, Bobby. I'll see you at 7.

patrick said...

There are two kinds of people in this world....those who love Neil Diamond and those who don't.