06 August 2007

Tower Bridge

So I took these last weekend, but I've been lazy about getting them online. I was planning on taking some more, but it started to rain and I didn't want to get my camera all wet (usually bad for electronics I've found).

I also took some pictures outside of my flat a few days ago, but... you guessed it... I'm lazy. Maybe sometime this week I'll post them. Hopefully by Thursday I'll actually have internet at my flat, so I won't have to trudge in to the office to connect.

It was beautiful this weekend, so I went for a ride Saturday down to Wimbledon, about 45 km roundtrip. I didn't really have a route in mind, just wanted to head south for a while, but then I saw some signs for Wimbledon and thought it would be fun check out the courts. Sadly, I didn't find the tennis courts, so I went home. And, since I hadn't planned out a route beforehand, I think it's safe to say that I actually didn't get lost on the way home (as in, I did not deviate from a prescribed path). But yeah, I wasn't sure where I was for most the second hour. At least now I have a sweet farmer's tan/sunburn.

3 comments:

patrick said...

Wimbledon is a sham. They outsourced the courts to Bejing years ago.

Bob Harwig said...

You must have to be a pretty good tennis player to get those shots to land on the line when you're hitting from London to Bejing. Crazy.

Mike said...

Stop being so lazy about posting pictures. I think you're infecting me.

Or, on second thought, keep being lazy so I have an excuse/scapegoat.