13 June 2007

Back To London

Well, I finally nailed down a schedule, so I thought I'd share it with everyone.

Wednesday - Packing up all my junk, along with some people who are joining in on the packing party fun (or drinking free beer and watching me pack up everything).

Thursday - Movers come and pick up my stuff at the apartment and drive it to Baltimore to drop off at some big container ship. "18-20 days" later (aka 4 months) it arrives in London and I hire a truck to move it to my new flat.

Saturday - Flying back to London (one-way ticket this time) late in the evening to get ready for my project to start Monday morning.

End of June - Actually move into my flat.

July 7 - Walk to St. James's Park and watch the Tour De France prologue!


On another topic, I've managed to purchase a charger for my cell phone so I can actually answer calls now. Good thing I'll only need it for the next 4 days.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Tour de France prologue-watching?! I'm so jealous!!

Good luck with packing and all that jazz.

Bob Harwig said...

I couldn't believe that the Tour was starting in London when I first realized that I'd be there at the same time. I'm super pumped.