07 June 2007

Back to the States

Well, my flight takes off in just under 16 hours now. I can't wait for the upcoming 8 hours in glorious coach luxury. I'll really be able to stretch out in those spacious seats and get comfortable.

Oh well, at least there's free booze.

Plans are still up in the air at this point as to my return. It may be as soon as next week depending on how quickly things progress over here. I'm pushing for at least two weeks back home to take care of everything. If not, expect to be roped in for a mad-dash packing session sometime Tuesday-ish.

In other news, Laura is picking up her first volunteer in Uganda this weekend! I'm sure she'll have an exciting post about it once the electricity comes on... and they install that satellite dish... or more likely, when she goes into town for some sweet, sweet internet time.

No comments: