14 June 2007

Skype Phone Number

So, those of you in the know have already signed up for Skype and chat it up with me daily for free from the comfort of your computer.

However, for those of you not ready to take that plunge, I've made it even easier for you. I got a phone number that you can call in the states and connect with me on my computer.

703.879.8867

If I'm online and you call that number, it will pop up on my screen and we can chat. If I'm not, or I'm busy with that whole work thing, then you can leave me a voicemail.

This way its free for you (does anyone not have free long distance calling at this point?), and free for me (sort of, I had to pay $20 to get the phone number for 3 months, but I think you're worth it).

Don't forget about that 5 hour difference, so please only call me to discuss your hangover the next morning, not while you're out on the town (midnight US = 5 am London = I'll kill you).

Just finished packing up with some spectacular assistance, movers come in the morning, so I'd better get some sleep.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Brian Bosch said...

And when you say "I'll kill you" you really mean, love me?

I have a feeling you will get some interesting voicemails on Skype...

On a different note... I hide a present for you when we were packing up your life. Good luck finding it when you back to London.!

Bob Harwig said...

I hope it wasn't in the freezer!

Thanks for helping with all that packing (same goes for Jacob and Candace).