30 June 2007

The Smallest Hotel Room I've Ever Seen

So I was so proud of my recent find online when I checked out lastminute.com to find a place to stay. I had been bouncing back and forth, just staying a single night, and I wanted to find someplace to stay for a few days at least.

So I found a great deal (about $160/night, ouch!) on a swanky 4-star hotel right next to Hyde Park. I was very pleased, packed up some stuff I was keeping in the office, and headed over there.

Now, for reference, here's a picture of what my hotel in Earl's Court looked like. It was small, just barely bigger than the double bed in the middle of the room (and very messy in this picture).

I didn't realize just how good I had it, until I opened the door to my new hotel room.














From the back of the room.



And the final amazing piece, the bathroom.



In the "shower"

5 comments:

patrick said...

you pooped in the shower! i'm not even mad, i'm impressed...

Mike said...

If I didn't know better, judging from that teeny bathroom, I'd guess you were secretly in Korea stalking me!

Mike said...

PS you'd better get a real apartment by December...

Brian Bosch said...

wait... are you going to fit on that bed?

Bob Harwig said...

I did actually manage to fit in the bed... just a little bit curled up so my feet wouldn't poke out of the sheets. But that happens in almost every bed I've been in.

Also, I will have an apartment by Monday!